It’s really starting to kick in. And I think I’m losing it.
I’m just gonna be honest: I’m a procrastinator (side note: I have a hilarious TED talk you need to watch if you are a procrastinator, know a procrastinator, or have been on the same planet as a procrastinator: ted.com/tim_urban_mind_of_a_procrastinator). Usually, the Panic Monster (see TED talk above) sets in before it’s too late. But sometimes, the Panic Monster is bound with a LEGO chain, buried under party invitations and snuffed out by The Winds Of Something More Fun Than The Thing You Have To Do.
Because of this, I have a lot of studying to do. This is the part where I list off everything I have to do.
- Study for Science quiz on MONDAY
- Study for Social Studies quiz on MONDAY
- Complete around 1/10 of a test’s worth of problems for Math Revisions due MONDAY
- Massive Math guess-and-check problem due OCTOBER THIRTIETH
- Translate words from Spanish to English due FRIDAY
- Read for 30 MINUTES and log it
- Go over Science packet for test on MONDAY
I have marked the things I have done in red.
No, there isn’t something wrong with your device’s color display.
I haven’t done any of it.
And I am really freaking out. SO. STRESSED. I really need to get motivated to do more work!
Thank you for listening to my pity party but I didn’t have time to go get balloons because I was too busy studying for my MATH TEST.
ADDITION AT 9:27 PM:
SO I OPEN UP MY EMAIL AND THIS HAPPENED:
THE MACHINES ARE READING MY MIND.
OK that’s all.